Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Illinois Chiciago West Mission!

Dear Sister Frisbie,

You are hereby called to serve as a missionary of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. You are assigned to labor in the Illinois Chicago West mission. It is anticipated that you will serve for a period of 18 months. You will report to the Mexico MTC on August 21st and you will prepare to preach the gospel in the Spanish language.

I know, I'm a slacker. I should've posted this a month ago! I have been so busy, though. I wasn't expecting to leave six weeks after I got my call. I was expecting October or September at the earliest. Don't get me wrong, I'm grateful and I know it's in the Lord's timing and will, I just have been really busy getting everything done.

I leave in a week from now, and I'm ready to go! I'm ready to go serve and give up 18 months to the Lord! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment