Tuesday, June 18, 2013

One Step Closer!

I really like this dentist that my bishop referred me to. He has been so nice to me. I decided that I wanted him to finish my dental along with treating my TMJ because I really trust him a lot. I've prayed about it and I feel good about that decision.

I went in for my dental appointment yesterday. He told me that my mouth was opening wider and that he was really happy about that. He also told me that he was going to sign the papers and send them off to the bishop. That way we can figure out when I'm leaving, and then he can finish my dental work right before I leave so we can give my jaw time to heal. He didn't even charge me for the dental appointment.

This was seriously an answer to my prayers. I'm so thankful for a loving bishop who cares and who took the time to find somebody who would help me. I'm thankful for doctors who actually are there to help. Most importantly, I'm thankful for a loving Heavenly Father.

After much faith, patience, fasting, and prayer, things are finally starting to come together. I know that He knows me and that there was a reason for this delay. I know that I'm going to have the most amazing experience of my life, and I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment